Introducing the Alantus Business Management Suite - an innovative cost-saving software solution that provides each employee with the right tools, intelligence and functionality to be more productive and efficient in their daily business.
The Alantus Business Management Suite enables organizations to function with greater efficiency and make better decisions by providing each employee with the right tools and information they need. Alantus represents products and technologies that promote people to be more productive in the context of the business they do every day. Alantus connects people to business processes, information, applications, and other people all within a secure web-based environment.
Alantus will drive your enterprise and Web initiatives to new levels of productivity, efficiency and business value. The Alantus platform provides a comprehensive and fully integrated solution for content management, portal development and deployment, and custom Web applications - designed to facilitate real-time operation of information and procedures across your enterprises.
All of the Alantus Business Management applications are built upon an open architecture, meeting J2EE, .NET and web services standards for easy integration with existing enterprise standards and platforms. No matter where information is stored; in documents, enterprise applications, servers, or other silos of information throughout the enterprise, Alantus encapsulates it into a management environment that promotes efficiency and intelligent decision making.
Alantus Modules include:
Company Management and Productivity
• Executive dashboard
• Standard and custom reporting
• Personal and group calendaring and collaboration
• Personal and group task management
• Document repository
• Time management
• Sales Force Automation
• Customer support and service
• Partner Relationship Management
• E-mail and newsletter campaign management and automation
• Campaign tracking and performance management
• Customer segmentation
• Hiring and Recruiting Management
• Background and credit history service
ERP and Financials
• Order Processing and fulfillment
• General ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Quote and invoice management
Web Presence and E-Commerce
• Website Content Management
• Intranet, Extranet and Portal
• Web store
• Website analytics